Automatic radius measurement system
Using the automatic radius measurement system, even complex forms with demanding materials can be manufactured without many years of know-how. For many radii it is thus possible to achieve all nominal values without rejects and costly and time-consuming test runs. In most cases even changed material properties can be handled without any problems.
- Fully automatic radius measurement based on our PC400 control systems
- The pneumatic gauge heads can be positioned variably to the right and left of the bending rollers
- Measurement of one or more different radii in the same profile is possible
- Continuous and cyclical measurement of the actual manufactured radius possible
- After measurement of the actual manufactured radius, automatic correction takes place until nominal radius is reached
Mandrel bending device MBD4
- Profile feed unit in 6 m version
- Compressive force approx. 4000 kg
- For bending hollow profiles up to approx. 2.5 x profile width in one pass.
- Servo technology with CNC-controlled mandrel and feed unit (booster).
- Guarantees slip-free bending even of small radii in one pass.
Mandrel bending device MBD20
- Version: 6 m long.
- Pressing force peak 200 kN. Including mandrel retract and mandrel lubrication.
- With this CNC controlled device you can bend hollow profiles in one go.
- Guarantees zero-slip bending of even small radii in a single pass