PBT25® is of a design based on experience, with maximum quality and economy. Due its modular build type it can re-tooled quickly for new work processes. The comparatively high drive rollers allow the bending of profiles up to a height of 300 mm as standard and in maximum quality.
Weitere Maschinen ARKUS12® PBT35 Servo Wide® HELIX Servo®
- Continuously adjustable front roller distance: minimal 200 mm – this provides for smallest radii with perfect transitions!
- All 3 rollers driven by powerful, clean and low noise electric motors up to 22 rpm
- Minimum oil volume 18 litres
- Roller support / steady rest for all 3 shafts as series standard without any additional charge
- 300 mm high rollers
- Reduced risk of accidents as bending direction away from operator
- Ergonomic working conditions
- Movable with drawbar
- Working on both sides possible: at the front: rolling; at the rear: chamfering
- High-performance control systems
- Consultation, training and commissioning free of charge in our works
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Swiss quality
- Lower maintenance costs
- Manuel / Tablet Teach-In / Tablet350 / PC400
Due to their versatility the PBT25 has a wide range of application areas. The machine provides valuable services in innumerable sectors of industry (automotive engineering, conveyor technology, metal construction, metalworking, steel construction, space technology, etc.).