With it's servo drive the PBT35 Servo Wide® is without compromise in performance and quality, offers major power reserves and a wide range of technical possibilities.
Powerful and precise
The PBT35 Servo Wide® has the same tool mounting (105mm) as the PBT25® and was developed to bend profiles where a higher application of force is required.
In the same way as all PBT machines, the PBT35 Servo Wide® is controlled by highly advanced control systems and can be extended by innovative components. In this way an optimum need-based operation and maximum productivity is ensured.
- Continuously adjustable front roller distance: minimum 360 mm
- All 3 rollers driven by powerful servo motors
- 400 mm high rollers
- Reduced risk of accidents as bending direction away from operator
- PBT35 Servo Wide®: PC400
Energy-saving and ergonomic
The PBT35 Servo Wide® is – driven by innovative servo technology – unparalleled worldwide and offers many advantages:
- 70% energy savings
- 100% torque, independent of speed
- Increase in performance and precision
- ergonomic, as extremely low noise
- clean and efficient
There are hardly any limits to the wide range of application options for PBT35 Servo Wide®. In many areas within modern industries they have become indispensable, and can be universally used, for example, in equipment engineering, automotive engineering, conveyor technology, metal construction, steel construction.