Powerful & compact
The ARKUS12® is PBT's powerful compact profile bending machine, ideal for high-performance use in bending small steel or aluminum profiles in restricted space. The ARKUS12® compact bender delivers outstanding Swiss quality paired with modern, ergonomic design and a range of powerful CNC control systems. It features individually driven front rollers that are highly adjustable and easy to move. The ARKUS12® can be combined with an option for reducing the roller distance, which allows profiles with the very small radii (> R35 mm) to be bent into larger radii without buckling. The tool mounting diameter is just 40 mm. The roller height is 100 mm but can be extended on the central shaft to 200 mm for certain applications.
- Continuously adjustable front roller distance
- Minimum of 256 mm (optional 80 mm)
- All three rollers driven by powerful, clean and low-noise electric motors up to 30 rpm.
- Bending direction away from operator, reducing the risk of accidents
- Ergonomic working conditions
- Movable with a lift truck
- Minimum oil volume 7 litres
- High-performance control systems
- Consultation, training and commissioning are available from Boschert USA
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Swiss quality
- Lower maintenance costs